All Arts for Learning Connecticut programs are performed by professional artists who have completed a rigorous interview and audition process. We evaluate our artists annually and provide professional development opportunities for them to continue to grow and improve as teaching artists.
Every program comes with a free Teacher’s Guide. These guides identify which state standards are addressed in the program and contain classroom-ready activities to help teachers prepare their students for the program and extend learning before and after the program occurs.
- Address the state curriculum in the fine arts and other academic areas.
- Build 21st Century Skills, such as critical thinking, cooperation and collaboration.
- Enhance appreciation and build knowledge of the arts.
- Create opportunities for enhancing the curriculum through arts integration.
- Increase understanding of other cultures.
Browse Our Artist Roster
Receive a bookmark at one of our Cultural Arts Expos and receive $50 off any of our extraordinary programs when booking with us for the first time.
Buy More & Save More
Bring one of our artists to multiple schools in your district and enjoy a discount! Arts for Learning CT provides volume discounts to school districts by coordinating block scheduling, or by scheduling multiple artists at once.
School Referral Program
Refer a new school (or one that has not scheduled within the past two years) to Arts for Learning Connecticut and get $100 of one of our programs!
Contact Loraine Brown, Program Manager, 203-230-8101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.